Why did you enter showbiz?

Unang-una, it's an opportunity that was extended to me…I joined show business because in life you only get offered such a big opportunity once…It's such a once in a lifetime experience.

What was the toughest challenge you had to face?
Marami! So far, the toughest challenge I had to face, I think was college kasi nahirapan ako when I was in college. [‘Yung] adjustment ko took a long time also, because my school was also very far from my house. I was taken out of my comfort place...College is not a joke, di ba? But eventually, I graduated with honors. Thankful naman [ako] na it was all worth it.

What is your biggest frustration or regret?
I don't regret naman anything, pero I'm a frustrated singer. Not that I'm bad at singing, but I'm shy pagdating sa singing kaya medyo kabado pa ako…I can dance, walang problema, ‘yung singing lang medyo shy ako.

What is your most unforgettable experience?
Graduating with honors nung college, ‘yung time na I was called up on stage, I was announced cum laude, my mom pinned the medal on my chest – ‘yun ‘yung pinaka-unforgettable talaga. Doon ko na-feel na worth it lahat ng pinaghirapan ko nung college.

What are you most proud of?
Definitely how my parents and my grandmother brought me up. It's definitely how they raised me with so much values…And number one is my mom talaga -- how she raised me, how she worked hard for our family.

What are your limitations?
‘Yung sexy-sexy, the ones in bikini, ayaw ko ‘yan. I'm shy…Okay na yung dresses, and mga fitted [clothes], as long as covered pa rin, none of the sexy roles in bikinis, none of the posing in magazines -- no talaga! My lola will kill me!

Describe yourself in three words.
Versatile, resilient and easy-to-get-along-with. ... Actually hindi word yun a! Approachable, ‘yun na lang.

What are your fears?
Unang-una, intriga, but I recognize the fact that it's part of show business, that it's part of an actor and actress's life. ‘Yung mga intrigues lang that are not true, or that are not real, ‘yun takot ako doon. And siyempre, my reputation to be ruined, that's what I'm scared of.

What is your biggest dream?
My biggest dream is that I want to give back to my mom…Before I provide for myself or whatever, it's my mom and my lola also. And then for my sister and my brother, and then for myself…Perhaps buy my mom a house one day, kahit a townhouse, that's her dream. Very simple lang.


1 comments:

kulantro said...

Hi carla...
Grabe ang ganda mo pla sa personnal...
I've seen you last week at MOA..
grabe puti ng kili-kili mo.. hehe.... sobra...
sarap... hehe.. nakakalibog ka tlaga
ingatz....

Post a Comment